Not sure what size to choose?
Then you've come to the right page.
Lets start by measuring.
Simply follow these instructions:
- Find a ruler, a pen and a piece of paper.
- Tape the paper to the ground and place your child's foot on it. Gently press down on their foot to make sure it is flat and that their toes are not curled.
- Draw a line behind their heel and another line in front of their longest toe with the ruler.
- Measure the distance between the lines in centimeters.
Add 1-2 cm for adequate wiggle room for toes and proper foot growth and then look for your size - use our search tool to find the right size by category.
For example if you are after baby shoes size 21, put in the search tool baby shoes and it will show all baby shoes and shows on the left side the sizes you can choose from.
- Make sure you measure both feet and use the longer foot measurement for sizing.
- To ensure an accurate reading when measuring, flatten your foot by shifting your weight forward.
- If your measurement is between two sizes, always move up to the larger size.
- Add socks. If you're buying shoes that will be worn with socks or tights, measure feet while wearing these items or add a little extra length to ensure a good fit.
- Measure often to ensure a perfect fit. Little feet should be measured at least every 2-3 months for the first 2 years and at least every 6 months after that.
Still not sure? Please contact us :)